[Ifeffit] Artemis closes when I try to open a project file or import data

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Oct 21 07:42:18 CDT 2014

I cannot solve a problem that I cannot reproduce on my own computer.  Please read and follow these hints on submitting a useful bug report:

http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/pods/bugs.pod.html#The_basic_rules_to_good_bug_reportin

In particular note the location of the error message -- something that has been discussed dozens of times on this mailing list -- which I will need to see.

In this case, you seem to be saying that one day Artemis worked and the next day Artemis didn't work.  What changed on your computer in the interim?

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II

 Homepage: http://bruceravel.github.io/home