[Ifeffit] Importing data to Athena

Samson Vallerie Ann vallerie-ann.samson at psi.ch
Mon Oct 20 10:08:42 CDT 2014

Hi Bruce,
I have some trouble importing data to Athena even if it's just ordinary column text file. I have attached two sample data. These are processed data from full-field XANES images. Basically I select a region in the image then write/output the total intensity of that region in a text file and I just iterate over several images. I have tried deleting out the headers, putting back the headers, padding some 0's in the energy column, checking some plugins, but to no avail. Your tips, advice is badly needed.

Many thanks,
Vallerie