[Ifeffit] "PCA not enabled" on Mac version of Demeter: Athena

Ellen Daugherty daughertyee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:00:15 CDT 2014

Frank,

I apologize for not responding sooner, other urgent issues suddenly came up!

I followed Bruce's installation directions on the Demeter page (
http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/) and the Xcode (
https://guide.macports.org/#installing.xcode) and Macports (
https://www.macports.org/install.php) installation instructions. I had
issues the first time I tried to install Demeter (i.e. text in Terminal
indicated things weren't proceeding successfully and it was taking a long
time), but the second time, it appeared to work.

I now am receiving the "command not found" response when trying to open the
Athena program in Terminal. I don't know why that didn't happen earlier.

Ellen