[Ifeffit] Ke

Pushkar pshejwalkar2004 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:39:47 CDT 2014

Dear Ke
Is there a reason you use first derivative?? I thought if you take second derivative on Athena and then click find zero and then calibrate that value is the correct way. I am learning XAFS myself for the first time and I am novice too. So may be I make no sense but just want to confirm if I am not doing anything wrong. What's your stake in this??
Pushkar

Pushkar Shejwalkar
Post-doctoral researcher, JSPS fellow,
Catalysis Research Center