[Ifeffit] Warning "e0 is greater than 10"

Sin Yuen Chang sinyuen.chang at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 08:13:54 CDT 2014

Hi Ke,

Regarding the 'correct' E0 position, did you place it past the white line? I find that if there is a huge white line (eg. Au2O3 Au-L3 edge), I need to place E0 in Athena at any point past the white line but before (or not too far out) the EXAFS. This way, the energy shift values I get are much better, < 5 eV. But if I place E0 at the rising edge of the white line, I get big energy shifts.

Might be useful-->
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/C060709/papers/031_TUPO129.PDF

Best wishes,
Sin Yuen