[Ifeffit] fitting mixture

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Oct 6 07:40:57 CDT 2014

On 10/05/2014 10:42 AM, kaziz sameh wrote:
> hi,
> i want to fit Pd2Au36 in KPd edge with artemis. from the data spectrum
> and  think there is a mixture of Pd in staple and in centre. could you
> help me how to do the fitting mixture.

I have the same advice for you that I had for this person:

https://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg04636.html

EXAFS analysis isn't simply a matter of learning which buttons to push.
  You need to develop some understanding of the physics and the methods
of the technique before diving into challenging analysis problems.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2