[Ifeffit] Problems with Athena

Austin Krehel awkrehel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 21:58:34 CDT 2014

Dear IFEFFIT Representative,

I am a graduate student and am just now learning about EXAFS data plotting.
I am having a problem with opening the data that I collected last month at
Bulk-XANES line X11A (NSLS). I have tried the new and old versions of
Athena, and they are both not reading the .001 files, which according to my
professor, should be read since this has worked for him in the past on the
old version.
When I try opening the files, it says they "could not be read by ifeffit as
a data file".

I have attached one of the .001 files, in case that may help. And help or
suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Austin W. Krehel
Kansas State University