[Ifeffit] S XANES question

Matthew Marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 26 16:46:00 CST 2014

Yup, that's what mine looks like, if done with TEY to avoid overabsorption.  For calibration, I use FY and take the peak position as
the calibration.  Yours also looks tolerably like the apatite spectrum in the cited paper (copied here:
file:///C:/Users/admin/Downloads/02e7e526633b903125000000%20(1).pdf), figure 1.  It does not look like their
gypsum spectrum.
	mam