[Ifeffit] too small bond length in R space

ZHAN Fei zhanfei at ihep.ac.cn
Mon Nov 10 05:02:04 CST 2014

Dear all:
 Thanks a lot for Sebastiano and Patridge's advise.
   I tried all your advises.I did avoid the white line before,but I find when I avoid the first scattering peak after white line,the first peak of R space disappeared.Because usually the first scatering peak is related to the first coordiantion shell,can I think the first peak in R space less 1A is a real peak instead of noise?
   And I am still confuse about how to distinguish whether a peak near 1A(without phase correction)is a real peak or noise.If I think the background,spline,rbkg have been choosed ok,Can I think the remaining low diatance peak is real?
Thanks
Sincerely,
zhanfei
ihep of China