[Ifeffit] Problems in Energy calibration

Lei leizhong8532 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:58:25 CDT 2014

Another question to make sure. Since I am new in my group, at the beginning I was told to do the energy calibration by comparison of the spectra of MoS2 collected from different synchrotrons, just like the way described in the first email (first align MoS2 from DESY and ERSF, then align other samples from ERSF with MoS2 from ERSF to perform energy calibration). Is this processing reliable or reasonable?

Because we are having some disagreement in our group now. So your opinion will be important. Thanks.

TUM

Lei

Sent from my iPhone