[Ifeffit] Bug report: Artemis cannot re-open saved projects

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Mar 20 08:41:57 CDT 2014

On 03/20/2014 09:33 AM, Mengling Yi Stuckman wrote:
> Sorry I think my attachment didn't go through. Maybe the zip file will work.

They did.  You can stop sending things now ;)

I see the same problem on my computer with your AZTCLP file.

*That's* why you send an example.  Now I have a fighting chance of
figuring out the problem.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel