[Ifeffit] pre-release for Demeter 0.9.20

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Jun 27 10:34:18 CDT 2014

Hi All,

As I said yesterday, I now have trial versions of Demeter 0.9.20
available for both 64 and 32 bit Windows machines.  I am happy with
how both are working and I think they address all the issues that have
come up in recent days.

64 bit:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/demeter4xas/Demeter_Installer_for_Windows_0.9.20_(64)_pre7.exe

32 bit:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/demeter4xas/Demeter_Installer_for_Windows_0.9.20_(32)_pre7.exe

List of changes for this version:
    https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/blob/master/Changes.org

Assuming I don't hear of any problems, I will make a formal release
sometime next week and update the website.

Cheers,

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel