[Ifeffit] Exchange Dirac Hara on Artemis

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 25 07:18:42 CDT 2014

Hi Siri,

Hmm, not sure -- running feff6L with exchange 1 works for me.   The
exchange card only takes 3 numbers (index v_real v_imag).

If you're still having troubles, please send a complete input file, plain
text format, or the complete project file.   Sending the full plain text of
the output you get would be helpful too.

In general: Please don't send screenshots -- they're too hard to read and
don't tell the whole story.  We're willing to help, but it's very hard for
us to guess what might be going on with a partial story.