[Ifeffit] Bug report: Artemis cannot re-open saved projects

Shoaib Muhammad mshoaibce at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:09:17 CDT 2014

Dear all,

Just want to add, on a 64bit Windows 8 it installed without any problem.

 (If I have understood the problem being discussed here correctly), I have
performed following steps:

1- Opened Artemis
2- Imported "Atoms" file and run "Feff Calculation"
3- Saved the project
4- Opened the saved project file, it opens with previous Feff Calculations
along with a nice message "It seems that you have not actually performed a
fit in this fitting project"

Regards,
/Shoaib