[Ifeffit] Crystallographic input for a structure having screw axis and co-ordinates shifted by certain amount

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Jun 12 14:49:56 CDT 2014

Madhusmita,

Regarding the first question, I am not clear what the problem is.  I
grabbed the crystal data for anatase from Matt's website:

    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/atomsdb/TiO2-ana.inp

and imported it into Artemis.  I certainly don't know what the
interatomic distances for anatase should be off the top of my head, but
what Atoms produced from that input data certainly seems reasonable.  If
you think there is a problem, you are going to need to explain it in a
way that I can reproduce easily on my own computer.

Regarding the second question,  the vector specified in the box labeled
"Shift vector" will be added to each site *before* any calculation is made.