[Ifeffit] Aligning EXAFS E0 to Theory

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Thu Jun 5 16:35:41 CDT 2014

Yes, Shelly's tutorial was to obtain a better starting point for E0 so
that it is minimized in the modeling.  Since E0 and delr are highly
correlated, this will serve to improve the value obtained for the path
length.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Director, Center for Synchrotron Radiation Research and Instrumentation
segre at iit.edu   http://phys.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org