[Ifeffit] Artemis Feff calculation error

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Jun 3 10:20:10 CDT 2014

On 06/02/2014 05:24 PM, Bruce Ravel wrote:

> Your feff.inp file is for feff8.  For all the reasons discussed on
> this list at great length, artemis doesn't try very hard to use feff8.

That said, it *is* reasonable to want to use the same feff.inp file that
you may have used with feff8 or feff9.

I just finished some modifications (to be available in the next release)
that will allow Artemis to interpret a feff8 input file correctly and
use it with the standard version of feff6 that comes prepackaged.

Specifically, the next release of artemis will run feff6 correctly on
the feff.inp file that Frank provided in his original email.

Cheers,