[Ifeffit] Demeter OS X plot button colors in Athena

Jennifer Carter jwc137 at case.edu
Thu Jul 17 11:28:27 CDT 2014

Frank,

There is a faint yellow color around the buttons you circled (Demeter
version 0.9.20pre10 via Macports demeter-devel on OS X 10.9.4) and the
second row of buttons has a faint purple color around them. These colors
are consistent with the colors of the left/right columns of display options
below. The top buttons are for the left yellow list and the bottom buttons
(purple) are for the purple highlighted list.

Jennifer
ᐧ

Jennifer L.W. Carter

Assistant Professor
Case Western Reserve University

*500B White Building*

*10900 Euclid Ave.Cleveland, OH 44106-4901phone: (216)
368-4214email: jennifer.w.carter at case.edu <jennifer.w.carter at case.edu>*