[Ifeffit] Demeter OS X plot button colors in Athena

Schima, Frank frank.schima at nist.gov
Thu Jul 17 11:02:48 CDT 2014

Hi Bruce,

We are seeing an issue in Athena where the plot buttons are not colored correctly. According to section 2.1 of the Athena Users’s Guide, the top row of plot buttons highlighted in the image should be the same color (purple) as the plotting option widgets below them. The 2nd row of plot buttons should be yellowish. However on OS X, all plot buttons appear uncolored. By far the best way to illustrate this is with a screenshot of the Athena UI. I hope the attached image is clear enough to show the issue.

I am running Demeter version 0.9.20pre10 via Macports demeter-devel on OS X 10.9.4.

BTW, I am happy to work with you on other OS X issues but I am not actually a demeter user and I don’t have much data myself. But if you send me some data, I can follow steps to try to reproduce issues.

[cid:F140B9BC-1ABC-4ACE-B222-A833F804F78B]

Cheers!
Frank