[Ifeffit] ATOM and GDS

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Jul 14 17:28:43 CDT 2014

On 07/14/2014 04:25 PM, Dien.Li at srs.gov wrote:
> For the Demeter version I am using, I found that I could just enter 8
> atoms in ATOM, and define 12 variables in GDS. Could I enter more atoms
> in ATOMS, and define more variables in GDS? and How? Thanks.

The fact that the "add site" button on the atoms page was broken is
among the things on the list of changes for the version I have been
working to get tested and released.

   https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/blob/master/Changes.org

As for the GDS page, there are several ways of adding a new GDS entry,
described here

   http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/artug/gds.html

On the path page, in the box which contains the math expression for a
path parameter, try right clicking on GDS parameter.  It'll pop up a
menu that allows you to define a new parameter.

It seems I neglected to put that last thing in the document -- that
needs to be fixed.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel