[Ifeffit] Athena/Artemis/Atoms OSX (10.9.3) issues

Jennifer Carter jwc137 at case.edu
Fri Jul 11 11:18:25 CDT 2014

Bruce,

Not frustrated...

I changed the "variable=tips" to "default=false" in "athena.demeter_conf"
file with and without changing "restart=1" to "restart=0" with no change in
the opening of the tips screen on the starting of Athena.

Will the update of the -devel package be announced to the mailing list or
should I just periodically check the demeter website?
ᐧ

Jennifer