[Ifeffit] Athena/Artemis/Atoms OSX (10.9.3) issues

Jennifer Carter jwc137 at case.edu
Fri Jul 11 10:30:48 CDT 2014

Frank and Bruce,

Frank and Bruce, thanks for your fast response. I downloaded demeter-devel,
which fixed both problems (since it appears to have also deleted the
autosave file).

*Now Athena is hanging on the tip of the day.*

I found the archive thread on this topic from 07/03/14
http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg04471.html

but I can't seem to find the demeter.ini file  to change the "tips"
parameter to false.
1) I tried using the search function in the Finder
2) I also used the terminal to find the demeter folder:

      perl -e 'use Demeter; print $INC{"Demeter.pm"}, $/'

Is there a better method of finding this file so that I can fixe the tips
hanging problem?

Thanks
Jennifer
ᐧ

Jennifer L.W. Carter

Assistant Professor
Case Western Reserve University

*500B White Building*

*10900 Euclid Ave.Cleveland, OH 44106-4901phone: (216)
368-4214email: jennifer.w.carter at case.edu <jennifer.w.carter at case.edu>*