[Ifeffit] Athena/Artemis/Atoms OSX (10.9.3) issues

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Jul 11 09:36:44 CDT 2014

The second issue is known and has been discussed on the mailing list.
It's one o fthe main reasons Frank made the demeter-devel package:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg04404.html

As for the first issue, I am not clear what exactly is happening.  This
works as expected, at least on my linux machine.  Are you not able to
press either of the buttons on the dialog?  Do you press one or the
other and it hangs?  Does the dialog not appear on the screen?

What happens if you simply delete the autosave file?  (It should be
$HOME/.horae/stash/Athena.autosave)