[Ifeffit] Athena/Artemis/Atoms OSX (10.9.3) issues

Jennifer Carter jwc137 at case.edu
Fri Jul 11 09:19:28 CDT 2014

I am running into the following issues (screen shots for each are attached)

*1st) starting athena from the terminal*

I get the following message but the software hangs (rainbow wheel of death)
and I am unable to advance to the main page

"Athena found and autosave file. Would you like to import"

I tried uninstalling in terminal: sudo port uninstall xorg-server demeter
and reinstalling in terminal:  sudo port install xorg-server demeter

but the program still hangs

*2nd) The screens for artemis and atoms have black backgrounds so that the
text is hidden.*
As a new user I am having a hard time using the software in a semi-blind
mode.

Thanks
Jennifer

Jennifer L.W. Carter

Assistant Professor
Case Western Reserve University

*500B White Building*

*10900 Euclid Ave.Cleveland, OH 44106-4901phone: (216)
368-4214email: jennifer.w.carter at case.edu <jennifer.w.carter at case.edu>*
[image: Inline image 3]

[image: Inline image 4]

ᐧ