[Ifeffit] trial release #9 for Windows for Demeter 0.9.20

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Jul 9 12:03:47 CDT 2014

On 07/08/2014 03:37 PM, Bruce Ravel wrote:
> As I promised Badari yesterday, I have a new trial release for Demeter
> on Windows:
>
> 64 bit:
> https://s3.amazonaws.com/demeter4xas/Demeter_Installer_for_Windows_0.9.20_(64)_pre9.exe
>

> 32 bit:
> https://s3.amazonaws.com/demeter4xas/Demeter_Installer_for_Windows_0.9.20_(32)_pre9.exe

In this trial release (and probably the previous 3 or 4), any time that
you click on the grid in Artemis' Guess,Def,Set window Artemis will
crash.  Darn!

I have already fixed the problem, so there is no need to report it when
you run into it.

I will rebuild the installers just as soon as I find the time to do so.

Cheers,

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel