[Ifeffit] trial release #9 for Windows for Demeter 0.9.20

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Jul 8 14:37:40 CDT 2014

As I promised Badari yesterday, I have a new trial release for Demeter
on Windows:

64 bit:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/demeter4xas/Demeter_Installer_for_Windows_0.9.20_(64)_pre9.exe

32 bit:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/demeter4xas/Demeter_Installer_for_Windows_0.9.20_(32)_pre9.exe

This fixes both of the issues Badari reported.  It also fixes Margaret
Anne's problem with the Spec file with a really long line without
needing a plugin.  There are also a number of improvements to Atoms even
compared to the previous trial release.

An update to demeter-devel on MacPorts is not yet available, but will be
soon.

Those who build Demeter from source can clonw from the head of the
github repository.

Cheers,

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel