[Ifeffit] Athena crash report

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Jul 4 20:28:57 CDT 2014

I found this same problem last week.  I am pretty confident it is fixed
in the latest on GitHub.  I'll ask Frank next week if he can update the
-devel version.

If you cannot wait, go to that file and to line 215 and change

$diff->standard($this->{standard}->GetClientData($this->{standard}->GetSelection));

   $diff->standard($this->{standard}->GetClientData(scalar
$this->{standard}->GetSelection));

That is, add the word "scalar" in the argument to GetClientData.
Unfortunately, you'll eventually run into the same problem in several
other places throughout the code, including the alignment tool, the LCF
tool, and a few others.