[Ifeffit] MacPorts install of Demeter

Martha W Schaefer mws at lsu.edu
Wed Jan 29 09:00:25 CST 2014

Hi Bruce,

After fetching the new Demeter from MacPorts this morning, Atoms is now opening normally.  I will be trying it out later today.  I have been using Athena, just to plot and merge EXAFS data, and it is working well.  The labels and spacing all look just like the Windows version, except that the buttons for plotting individual or sets of E, k, R, q, and kq have no color to them.  The colors do show below that in the backgrounds of the mu(E), Background, pre-edge line, etc checkboxes.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Martha W. Schaefer
Louisiana State University