[Ifeffit] no plot window in athena Re: Demeter on Mac OS X via Macports

Noffke, Louisa L.Noffke at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Jan 25 16:21:39 CST 2014

Hi Frank,

I’ve successfully completed the install of Demeter using Macports under Mavericks following your very clear instructions.

Athena starts and imports data, but , similar to George’s experience, does not generate a plot.
However, the plot buffer shows that plotting actions seem to be carried out, such as

## plot formatting
set style line 20 linecolor rgb "#cccccc"
set grid ls 20
set key top right width 1 height 1 box
set label 99 '{/*0.6 Demeter 0.9.18 {\251} Bruce Ravel 2006-2013}' at screen 0.7, screen 0.02 font 'Arial'
## gnuplot script

set title "{/*1.5 merge in k space}"
set xlabel "{/*1.2 Wavenumber&{aa}({\305}^{-1})}"
set ylabel "{/*1.2 k^{2} {\267} {/Symbol c}(k)&{aa}({\305}^{-2})}"
set xrange [ 0 : 15 ]

# merge: ifeffit group = zccvv
plot '/Users/LouNo/.horae/stash/gp_igzcvjge' using 1:2 with lines ls 1 title "merge"

… but there is no plot window.

Also, the following error is printed to the bash terminal when a plot is requested:

<2014-01-25 20:09:36.898 perl5.16[28306:507] CoreText performance note: Client called CTFontCreateWithName() using name "Lucida Grande" and got font with PostScript name "LucidaGrande". For best performance, only use PostScript names when calling this API.>

Hope this info is helpful.
Louisa

Message: 1