[Ifeffit] Demeter on Mac OS X via Macports

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Sat Jan 25 08:07:03 CST 2014

Hi Frank,

I installed Athena on OSX 10.8.5 using Macports. The error given below
prints to the terminal when I run Athena, and Athena does not generate any
plots. If there is any further information I can provide that would be
helpful, let me know.

Graphics::GnuplotIF : cannot find environment variable DISPLAY

Best,
George