[Ifeffit] "Save marked groups as..." command

Danilo Oliveira de Souza danilo.olsouza at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 09:40:56 CST 2014

Dear list,

I have a big collection of data from a catalytic reaction.
I tried to export all the spectra (about 200) to a unique file containing
the normalized ones. I used the "File>Save marked groups as>norm(E)" option.
Unfortunately, Athena (Demeter 0.9.18) is not able to make one unique file
(it crashes and I have to initialize it again), instead I had to creat 4
different files of 45 spectra each (the maximum group I could gather on a
file). Is there any bug on it or some kind of limitation to creat these
kind of files?

Best regards,

*Danilo OLIVEIRA DE SOUZA* (PhD)
Université de Sciences et Technologies de Lille (Université Lille 1)
UCCS - Unité de Catalise et Chimie du Solid, Bat. C3, 110.
Cité Scientifique, 59655, VIlleneuve d'Ascq CEDEX, France.

danilo.olsouza at gmail.com
d.oliveira-de-souza at ed.univ-lille1.fr
tel: +33 06.63.55.86.12