[Ifeffit] about 0.9.19

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Jan 15 08:28:17 CST 2014

I want to thank Shoaib, Georges, Robert, and Kevin for their helpful
feedback on the various problems with the 0.9.19 installer package.

In light of these issues, I have rolled back the Demeter home page at
http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/.  It again lists and links to
0.9.18 as the current version.

There is a link to the problematic 0.9.19 package at the bottom of the
page.

I will keep working on these problems and hope to have a new and
well-functioning installer package soon.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel