[Ifeffit] Demeter not working on Windows 8.1 64bit

Chris Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Tue Jan 14 11:29:32 CST 2014

Shoaib,

Do you have any experience with virtual machines?  You could run it on a stable earlier version of Windows that you previous used before upgrading.  Virtualbox and Linux would completely free and you could probably be up and running in less than an hour.

Just a thought,

Chris

Dr. Christopher Patridge
Assistant Professor