[Ifeffit] Standard Mn(III) oxides for LCF fitting? problem in fitting

Sathish Mayanna satty334 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 09:09:45 CST 2014

Dear all

Wish you a very happy new year!

I was trying to apply LCF for XANES or EXAFS for biogenic Mn oxides (layer
type Mn oxides). Using the standards (Mn2O3, Aqueous Mn2+ and dMnO2) I
cannot fit the LCF for my XANES or EXAFS data *(attachment)*.

I am not really sure what are the problems with the standards (as I expect
mainly Mn(III) or Mn(IV) in my samples). It would be really great, if
anyone could provide me the Mn(III) oxide standard or have a look at the
data and please let me know, if I have done any thing wrong.

Best regards
Sathish