[Ifeffit] Saving and reopening project files in Artemis 0.9.18.2 on Windows 8.0 Pro x64

Godfrey, Ian i.godfrey at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 08:16:16 CST 2014

Sorry, datafile attached.

Also sorry that I sent the original email twice - I got an automatic email from the Argonne labs virus checker that I assumed was from the mailing list, but I now have half a dozen of them so I assume they were actually sent when the email was delivered to individual recipients.

Thanks,

Ian
----

Ian Godfrey

PhD Student,

UCL/JAIST Programme,

Industrial Doctorate Centre in Molecular Modelling and Materials Science,

Department of Chemistry,

University College London.

i.godfrey at ucl.ac.uk

02076 794864