[Ifeffit] Fwd: problems with setting parameters in new Artemis (Demeter 0.9.16)

Chris Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Fri Feb 28 07:04:08 CST 2014

Hi,

The easiest constraint would be a mathematical expression such as "a + b = 1". Do you have an experimental value for so2 as found for something chemically similar such as a standard at that edge?  Then replace so2 expression for each path as "value found * a" and "value found * b".  This should give a relative percentage for each path contribution.

Hope that is clear,

Chris

Dr. Christopher Patridge
Assistant Professor of Chemistry