[Ifeffit] [ifeffit] XAS lectures

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Feb 21 07:37:09 CST 2014

On 02/21/2014 04:12 AM, fred.mosselmans at diamond.ac.uk wrote:
> I am pleased to say that the videos of the esteemed Dr Ravel giving his
> lectures at Diamond in November 2011 are now available again
>
> on our new Diamond website but at a new page
>
> http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Beamlines/Spectroscopy/Techniques/XAS.html
>
> Please Bruce and anyone else who links to these videos update those links.

Thanks for taking care of that Fred.  I have updated the Demeter home
page and the Tutorials page at xafs.org.

I want to again thank you, Shu, and the rest of the spectroscopy team
at Diamond for hosting those videos.  People seem to appreciate them
even though the camera is always pointed at some weird-looking guy who
drones on and on!

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel