[Ifeffit] XAS lectures

Velea Alin alin_velea at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 04:18:01 CST 2014

Hi Bruce,

I was watching yesterday your lectures from XAS workshop (http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Home/Events/Past_events/XAS-workshop-2011.html?mgnlCK=1339516257183) hosted by Diamond. I was just finishing your tutorials on Athena and today I was planning to start on Artemis. The surprise was that the link is not working anymore ("The page may have been moved or deleted permanently").
Do you know anything about this? They've decided to take them down? Can I get somewhere else a copy of the videos?

Thanks,

Alin