[Ifeffit] Demeter not open in Windows and can't import raw data in Mac

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Feb 11 13:01:44 CST 2014

On 02/11/2014 01:08 PM, Mengling Stuckman wrote:
> In my mac OS X 10.7.5, I did successfully install Demeter onto my system
> and was able to open any files in the .prj file in Athena. However, when
> I tried to import the raw XANES data files, like sample.0001 or
> sample.0002, Athena would close. At the same time on Terminal, the
> follow message showed up:
> "At line 436 of file iff_show.f
> Fortran runtime error: End of record"
> The mac version is very new, I don't know if any user has similar issue
> to not?

Please read this:
   http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/pods/bugs.pod.html

It is *your* responsibility to ask an effective question.  What you
wrote is not a question that can possibly be answered.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel