[Ifeffit] save Artemis project and cannot find Path List information when reopen

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Aug 29 09:50:13 CDT 2014

On 08/29/2014 10:40 AM, huyanyun at physics.utoronto.ca wrote:

> Now I understand why it happens --I re-run the feff calculation after
> running a fit.

Why do you do that?

I am not criticizing, I am trying to understand what you are trying to
accomplish.  As you can tell from my earlier comments, re-running the
feff calculation is an action that surprises both me and Artemis, so I'd
like to understand what you are aiming to do.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2