[Ifeffit] Artemis and FEFF interaction in fit process

Nate Turner nate.turner.2788 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:37:49 CDT 2014

In an instance of Artemis, the Feff executable is run as needed to
make the feffNNNN.dat files.  That is, the first time you make a plot
or a fit (there are a few other actions that will also trigger this),
Artemis will run the Feff executable to make the path that is needed.
Thus each path plotted or used in a fit requires a system call.

I see, so to be clear if I run FEFF9 and make the feffNNNN.dat paths
through it, outside of Artemis, then import the feffNNNN.dat files into
Artemis, FEFF6L is still called to when I want to plot or use a path in a
fit?

 Thanks for the quick response.

Nate Turner