[Ifeffit] Meaning of linear combination fit reports

4.meinereiner at gmx.de 4.meinereiner at gmx.de
Mon Aug 18 10:15:50 CDT 2014

Hi Bruce,

thanks a lot for the very  fast response.
Maybe you are right and  I did not well on normalization but I tried to
be consistent as much as possible. Find attached a demo Athena project.
The  fit the box "to weight to sum to 1" was checked. But you are right
it did still not sum up to 1. But why? Or did I something wrong?

Thanks,
PJ