[Ifeffit] The missing feff paths

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Aug 14 07:40:22 CDT 2014

This is not a problem -- it is the intended behavior of Artemis.

Look at the attached screenshot.  This explains something that doesn't
seem to be covered in the document.  There is a configuration parameter
which Artemis uses in an attempt to restrict the paths displayed to only
those that are likely to have any impact on the fit.  By default,
Artemis simply does not display any paths with a ranking (i.e. an
estimate of importance) smaller than 3.  That is configurable.  If you
set it to zero, no paths will be dropped.

This is also relevant to the behavior of the path finder:

   http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/artug/extended/fuzzy.html

HTH,