[Ifeffit] reporting a problem

Ronald A. Quinlan raquinlan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:31:48 CDT 2014

Hi Bruce,

I apologize for the lack of information. I'm relatively new to Mac and to Athena. I'm running OS X 10.8.5. The GUI shuts down and this is what is in the Terminal:

Last login: Tue Apr 15 15:15:42 on ttys000
ip-128-239-105-162:~ raquinlan$ athena
Usage: Wx::ComboBox::GetClientData(THIS, n) at /opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.16.3/darwin-thread-multi-2level/Demeter/UI/Athena/LCF.pm line 389, <F> line 197.
ip-128-239-105-162:~ raquinlan$

I import the project file fine. I can select peak from the drop down menu. I cannot, however, select LCF from the drop down without it closing the program.

I hope this is enough information.

Best,
Ron