[Ifeffit] Demeter: Problem closing communication to gnuplot

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Sat Apr 12 20:54:54 CDT 2014

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your help. I made the changes you suggested and now get a
different message:

Global symbol "$data_object" requires explicit package name at LoadData.pl
line 8.
Execution of LoadData.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

The script follows.

#!/usr/bin/perl

use Demeter qw(:ui=screen);

my $data = Demeter::Data -> new(file => "data/fe.060",

name => 'test',

);

$data -> plot('E');

$data_object -> pause;