[Ifeffit] Dafs - DIFFKK

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Apr 9 15:54:25 CDT 2014

Wow!  A diffkk question.  Such a blast from the past!

Have you examined the examples Matt provides at
http://cars9.uchicago.edu/dafs/diffkk/ ?

Diffkk isn't exactly a DAFS analysis program, but it's a tool that may
be useful for analyzing your dafs.  Diffkk takes XAFS data as input,
converts it to f" and does a Kramers-Kronig transform to make an f'
function with fine structure wiggles.  There is a lot more to dafs
analysis than just that.

I'm not sure if anyone who contributes regularly to the list has done a
dafs experiment recently.  I certainly haven't.  I'm not sure if any
packaged software is available.  Many of us wrote our own in a one-off
manner.  That's what I did.

Perhaps someone else can comment....

Good luck,