[Ifeffit] Dafs - DIFFKK

Alessandro Lisboa af.lisboa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:39:51 CDT 2014

Dear,

My name is Alessandro Lisboa. I am a phd student of physics in Brazil -
University of Brasilia. In the last February was held the first experiment
DAFS in the Laboratório Nacional de Luz Síncrotron of Brazil. I performed
this experiment and now I'm trying to analyze the data. I am having
difficulty to establishing a procedure for analysis. I've read many things
about.
I tried to generate the diffkk.inp but I can not get result. I do not know
what I'm doing wrong.
I ask, please, help me with a procedure to analyze. For example, what is
the sequence of files that need to create and run?

I would be eternally grateful for your help.

Regards,

Alessandro Lisboa

--
-----

*M.Sc. Alessandro F. Lisboa MoreiraPh.D. Student Complex Fluids
GroupUniversidade de Brasília (UnB) - Instituto de FísicaBrasília/DF
(Brazil)*