[Ifeffit] my backlog of Demeter chores

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Apr 8 13:07:15 CDT 2014

Hi everyone,

For the last couple of weeks, I have been having trouble finding time
to address the bugs that have been reported.  Moneed Shatnawi,
Alexander Britz, Matt Frith, Mengling Stuckman, Alison Tebo, and
Thomas Huthwelker have all asked reasonable questions about actual
issues with the software.  I am writing today to assure them that they
are on my mind, but there haven't been enough hours in the day or days
in the week recently for me to address the problems.  But I will!
Soon, I hope.

Cheers,

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel