[Ifeffit] Problem with importing projects from ATHENA into ARTEMIS

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 7 10:17:10 CDT 2014

Hi Alexander,

I think you may not alone in having this issue.   You should be using
normalized chi(k) in Artemis, but I don't think Artemis would be
reading chi(k) from the project file incorrectly.... Perhaps there is
something strange about how you're doing the normalization?   Or
perhaps it is just a question of what k-weighting is being used for
the plot. Unfortunately, the PNGs I see have been cropped and don't
show the labels of the axes.

I'm sending this to the Ifeffit mailing list, where you'll probably
get a more complete answer.

--
--Matt Newville <newville at cars.uchicago.edu> 630-252-0431