[Ifeffit] Athena fix edge step

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Sep 24 16:44:37 CDT 2013

On 09/20/2013 11:53 AM, George Sterbinsky wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am writing to report what I believe to be a bug in Athena. I am using
> Demeter 0.9.18 and windows 8.
>
> To reproduce the behavior, open the attached project, and press the
> button to plot normalized marked groups in energy. One will observe that
> the fix edge step box is checked for the first group. Changing the edge
> step value for this group and pressing the button to replot the
> normalized data has no effect on the plot.

George,

Didn't find a time to look at this until today.

Could you replace

C:\strawberry\perl\site\lib\Demeter\templates\process\ifeffit\normalize.tmpl

with the attached text file.  Make sure it is called "normalize.tmpl".
Sometimes the mailer will add ".txt" or some such to a file.

That seems to do the trick.  Let me know if that fixes the problem to
your satisfaction and I will push the fix into the next release.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel